Rev. Jayna Gieber holds a Master of Science degree in Holistic Theology.
She is an Interfaith Minister with an extensive background as a
counselor and educator, and is the Director of People of the Heart.
Using the land as her base, Jayna specializes in offering these services:
- Mentoring and counseling grounded in Earth-based Spirituality
- Shamanic healing practices and Buddhist meditation guidance
- Personalized rituals and ceremonies, weddings, commitment rituals, baptisms,
naming ceremonies, memorials, land clearings and blessings
- Workshops and retreats
- Public speaking
- Inspirational writing
Jonny Gieber holds a Master of Science degree in Counseling Psychology.
He is the Dept. Chair of Portland Community College's Alcohol and Drug
Jonny has a private practice and specializes in offering these services:
- Individual and couples counseling
- Professional counselor supervision
- Trainings for Helping Professionals
- Men's retreats
- Personalized rituals and ceremonies
- Public speaking and teaching
Jayna, Warm Nest Woman, and Jonny, Heartsong, offer open community sweat lodge ceremonies for men, women, and children.
They also perform marriages together and mentor couples through the Couples Unite series and individual sessions.